Introducing Canva Template Packs
So just in case you think it’s only web designers and graphic designers who have amazing blog and social media graphics, I’m here to tell you that’s no longer true!!
I give lady bosses a way to create their own consistent, cohesive and super cute graphics to use on blogs and social media platforms to grow your brand, business and audience!!
Create amazing visuals for your blog in half the time using Canva Template Packs that are made right here at Sincerely, Erin xoxo, someone who has been using Canva since the beta version first came out! (Yes, seriously, that’s really true!)
CLICK PHOTO TO LEARN MORE
All of the templates are made to be completely downloadable and editable giving you the ability to create cohesive, branded graphics for your business easier and quicker than stumbling through any design software trying to figure out where you should get started!
Each Canva Template Pack includes:
- Video tutorial with steps on making copies of original templates and saving them to your Canva Dashboard along with creating folders to save them safely.
- A separate video tutorial with steps and tips on editing and customizing your templates so they match your brand.
- Customizable Canva Template Pack so you can start using immediately to create your amazing, branded graphics!
Having amazing, branded graphics are no longer something that you should have; it’s truly something you need to have for your business.
So let’s have a quick heart to heart talk for a minute…
Have you ever felt slightly or even completely ashamed to promote something new on Pinterest, not because of the content because heck yeah, you know that’s terrific, but because the graphic looks like someone with absolutely no design experience created? (Pssst… yes, I’m talking about you!)
Or you get kind of jealous when you’re on Instagram and you see so many people who have gorgeous feed allllll the way back to the beginning?
Or maybe you have a terrific idea floating around in your head for a worksheet or checklist that you know will make a great email opt-in freebie for several of your blog posts but you have no idea where to even start to create it?
If you are sitting there shaking your head yes to any or all of these questions and you are ready to have every one of your graphics look like you hired a professional graphic designer without spending tons of money to do so then these Canva Template Packs are definitely for you!!
- Once you purchase and receive your email, you must make a copy of the template opened from the link and save in your Canva dashboard in order to make edits to YOUR newly purchased template. (Step-by-step video included in purchase to explain in detail)
- Since you get access to all the templates and trainings immediately, I won’t be able to return your money.